Calculate your earnings with our 2019 Paycheck Calculator. The calculator will show you how much federal and state income taxes, FICA and Medicare will be deducted from your salary, and estimates how much money you will receive with your paycheque. The calculator is updated with 2019 federal income tax rates and 2018 rates for all states.
The calculator on this site is for informative purposes only and is not intended to replace professional advice.
Usage of the Paycheck calculator
- Select the state: you can choose all the American states from the drop-down list.
- Enter your pay rate: this amount can be your hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly earnings, but make sure to choose the correct frequency in the next question, otherwise the calculator will count incorrect amounts.
- Select the pay rate unit: we have to know how often you receive the rate you entered.
- Enter the number of hours worked a week: this information is required only if you enter your hourly salary.
- Select your tax filing status: this information is factored in the calculation of your taxes.